Bill Robertson. I'm the old one on the right. Those are my boys, Jack & Joe. I love 'em more than they can count.

Technology is Great When it Works

    Hello  friends. I don't know about any of all, but I love technology. The rub is, technology hates me. I mean technology hates me like I hate liver and martinis. It hates me like some republicans hate democrats and visa versa. But now is the time when I'm very disappointed in technology.


     I inserted a picture of my new fav, White Cheddar Crunchy Cheetos, to illustrate my frustration. Not only have I not been able to write a blog in several months, but I also haven't been able to share what I consider fun, story telling pictures from my exceptionally normal but pretty great life in Snyder, America.

     So, I'm stuck writing this "Test Blog" and inserting a picture of possibly the best snack food ever chemically generated just because I need to conduct a test.

     If you received this blog via being tagged in Facebook, it's because I would really like your reply to a very simple question. And that question is.... Did you receive this email in the very much readable mode called "compose" or did you receive it the very much unreadable mode called HTML?

     I"m gonna insert another picture just to see if I can and if I can move it from right to left or center to left. Stand-by...

     SUCCESS!!!!
Please tell me if you receive this completely "test" blog.

Thank you,
B


No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncooperative Cows & English Bluebells

      I was going to title this blog STUPID COWS, but I think I got outsmarted and surprised by a batch of black and red bovines.  Uncoopera...