Bill Robertson. I'm the old one on the right. Those are my boys, Jack & Joe. I love 'em more than they can count.

The Wedding(s) Blog #7 (Zach & Nadia's Wedding, The Video)


     It took seven blog posts, a few hundred miles, a battle with Africanized bees, a snake in our house, a few beignets and brush with Bob Hope, but finally I actually have a wedding to show you in this Wedding(s) blog. Congratulations and much love to my nephew, Zach, and his new bride, Nadia.



     Next, great Italian food in Tuscaloosa, a really big stadium, a truck fire that closed Interstate 65, Monica the chatty waitress and maybe the electric car.

Bill Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncooperative Cows & English Bluebells

      I was going to title this blog STUPID COWS, but I think I got outsmarted and surprised by a batch of black and red bovines.  Uncoopera...