Bill Robertson. I'm the old one on the right. Those are my boys, Jack & Joe. I love 'em more than they can count.

Wedding(s) Blog #12 (The Wrap-up)

     Well, we're done with our 2018 Wedding(s) Road Trip. Besides Allison and Jack still on their honeymoon, I think just about everyone involved in both weddings is back where they belong.

     So if a picture is worth a thousand words, here are thousands of  words put to video to wrap-up our 2018 Wedding(s) Road Trip.



     Well in a phrase, that's all she wrote. Now what? I don't know. But, I'm guessing other good things and probably a few weird things and hopefully not many bad things will get my attention and merit future blogs. We'll see. I still can't see the future.

Bill Robertson


4 comments:

  1. I believe this is called a wrap up and a very complete one at that. Perhaps you can work on that future thing, which would make you a one-stop shopping expedition. Thank you for making this journey so fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not seeing the future is both a blessing and a curse.

      Delete
  2. Good night! You put together great videos! This ‘un and the snake one! The caption thingies are so cute! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Uncooperative Cows & English Bluebells

      I was going to title this blog STUPID COWS, but I think I got outsmarted and surprised by a batch of black and red bovines.  Uncoopera...