Bill Robertson. I'm the old one on the right. Those are my boys, Jack & Joe. I love 'em more than they can count.

My Favorite Nurse and Crazy Hospital Band-Aids

      My favorite nurse had a birthday today. She's my favorite nurse because I've seen her for about two times a week in the last month or so, since I gashed my right shin falling down stairs.

Whitney & Me

     She's Whitney Brown and she's pretty much held our hand every time we've been told to return to Dr. Burleson for leg inspection.

     Today, we learned it was Whitney's birthday which was the icing on the cake for our relationship with Dr. B's chief nurse. 

Happy Birthday Whitney/Cogdell Memorial Hospital

     I won't tell you how old she is. I didn't ask, but I read it on her Facebook page. She's been through a lot this year. Of course, who hasn't. But to be on the front lines every single day and tell us, "I love my work," that's dedication and caring. So to you Whitney... Thank you for all you do and thank you for the care you've given to me and the peace of mind you've given to Teresa and myself. 

The Lil' Band-Aid That Could

        Sidebar: I still have the band-aid that I got for my Tetanus shot after my fall almost six weeks ago. I don't know what kind of band-aids they use at Cogdell Memorial Hospital, but if you ever fall down stairs, get a Tetanus shot and need a good band-aid... Go to CMH. Great care and weird, sticky band-aids. 

     Random Thought of the Day: My broccoli is smelling up the house. I need to check it.

Bill Robertson (9/9/20,) Did I tell you that Whitney's son is 6'6". Can you imagine the grocery bill. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncooperative Cows & English Bluebells

      I was going to title this blog STUPID COWS, but I think I got outsmarted and surprised by a batch of black and red bovines.  Uncoopera...