Bill Robertson. I'm the old one on the right. Those are my boys, Jack & Joe. I love 'em more than they can count.

Gracie and Me: Covid-19 #22

     My masks don't go with Teresa's outfit, but they're sure easy to make. The last time I paid $1.62 for gas was 2003 and anyone who's still stupid enough to be telling Covid 19 jokes is either an idiot or a top shelf insensitive puke.
T's a Rule Bender/Randals Corner, TX
     The CDC came out today with news that we should all wear masks when we go outside.
     Presumably, they meant that we should all wear masks when we go outside and expect to be near other people. I'm a rule player. Teresa's a rule bender. So today when we went to the grocery store, I insisted she wear a mask whether she liked it or not. I won the argument, but I got an earful.
                             Teresa: "It doesn't go with my outfit.... It's messin' with my ponytail... I'll be okay                                             this one time.. My heads too big to fit through the hole."
                             Me: "Uh huh.. put it on."
                             Teresa: "Okay."
    
Mark & Cut/Snyder, TX
     The beauty of my mask is, it's incredibly simple to make. Granted, it's probably not the mask the CDC wants us to wear, but the report I read said just cover your nose and mouth.
      The picture shows the simplicity. Just take any old T-Shirt, draw a line from the neck to under the armpit and begin cutting. Then, pull the sleeve over your head. The under arm part dangles under your chin. So, use a relatively clean shirt otherwise the sweat stench may cause more harm than good.😁
Cheap Gas/Snyder, TX
     I paid $1.62 per gallon for gas today in Snyder. To tell the truth, the gas was priced at $1.92 but with my discount, I got a $0.30 discount. Still, when's the last time gas was less than $2.00.. discount or not? The low prices at the pump may seem like a silver lining, but here in West Texas the lower the price the more we cringe. The lower gas prices mean lower oil prices and lower oil prices mean many, many cities begin struggling because oil to us is Black Gold... Texas-T. It's our currency.
   
     Now to the absolute idiots who think it's funny to continue telling Covid-19 jokes. Plain and simple, how stupid are you? You're not ignorant because that means that you don't know what you don't know. So unless you are living under a rock, you must know the devastating impact that Covid 19 is having on our globe, not just our country. You are an insensitive moron. Dummy!
     Knock it off! I know you think comedy has no boundaries, but believe me it does. And if you don't believe me, try telling your smart aleck, incredibly insensitive jokes to someone who's affected by Covid 19. Dummy!

     Diet Update: Looking Good Billy Ray. Feeling Good Louis!
     Gracie Update: We're home schooling and she's a straight A student. Smartest dog I've ever had.

Bill Robertson, We wore our masks in the grocery store today. It felt kind of strange at first, but in minutes we  didn't even notice.
   

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncooperative Cows & English Bluebells

      I was going to title this blog STUPID COWS, but I think I got outsmarted and surprised by a batch of black and red bovines.  Uncoopera...