Bill Robertson. I'm the old one on the right. Those are my boys, Jack & Joe. I love 'em more than they can count.

Gracie and Me: Covid-19 #47

     I'm running a little hot today. The first thing on my last nerve is the new business I started today called S.O.B. Gutter Service. I call it S.O.B. because that's what I was yelling about every five minutes.
S.O.B. Gutter Service/Snyder, America
     I've been up and down a ladder so many times today that my Apple Watch is congratulating me for exercising.
Wind Damage/Windmill Ranch Preserve
     The trouble all started when we had 40-mph plus winds Friday. Trees on the back side of the ranch pavilion snapped and crashed across our previous S.O.B. Gutter Service roof drainage system.
     So now, we're starting over. The big headache is that the cutter is square and too big for standard downspouts. So, we're literally fitting a round PVC coupling into a square hole and that's definitely the most frustrating, S.O.B. generating part of the process. Once we got the coupling situated with adequate caulk and zipped tied to the facia, we were off and running. I'll show you the finished project sometime soon.
It's a Universal Symbol, IDIOT!
     The other thing on my last nerve is, HOW HARD IS IT ABIDE BY THE ONE WAY SIGNS AT THE GROCERY STORE!!!???
     Even if someone speaks only Russian, Latin or Swahili, the big red box with the BIG ONE WAY SIGN is pretty universal.

     Today's WORD of the Day is: exegesis. It's pronounced... eksa gee sis. It's a noun that means critical explanation or interpretation of a text, especially of scripture. For example, "the task of biblical exegesis."
     Gracie Update: Take her on a bike ride and she's a happy dog
     Diet Update: Salmon tonight. My fav.... NOT!

Bill Robertson (5/12/20,) I thought about naming my gutter service "Damnit Gutters," but didn't think I could get an ad in the Yellow Pages.

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm sorry you got a little hot of I was there to help

    ReplyDelete

Uncooperative Cows & English Bluebells

      I was going to title this blog STUPID COWS, but I think I got outsmarted and surprised by a batch of black and red bovines.  Uncoopera...