Bill Robertson. I'm the old one on the right. Those are my boys, Jack & Joe. I love 'em more than they can count.

Gracie and Me: Covid-19 #60

     Something's dead in our truck, I must be wearing a sign that says "PARK BY ME," apparently goats like older model Cadillacs and we're going topless before trying completely naked.
Something'd Dead in Big Red/Windmill Ranch Preserve
     I'm not kidding. Something really stinks in our truck. If you live in the country, you'll know what I mean when I say: "It smells a dead mouse in the walls."
     Teresa and I have looked and looked, but haven't found anything. We suspect whatever the smell is, it's coming from inside the dashboard and we'll never be able to remove it. The smell's so bad that the young girl recently taking out our groceries actually recoiled when we opened the door. 
Park Next to Bill/United, Snyder TX
     I don't have many pet peeves, but one of my biggest is drivers who choose to park right next to me when there are many, many, many other parking spaces. I really think there's a sign on my truck and car that reads: "Park here if you want to rattle Bill's cage."😡😡😡
     I'm what I call a "Far Parker." That is, I intentionally park out from a store's front door. It gives me a little exercise and it's a ton easier to exit the parking lot. But almost without fail, someone will park next to me when there might be a dozen, two dozen spaces closer to the storefront. 
Hwy 180 Goats & their Caddy
     Meantime, goats are funny creatures. Teresa spotted these guys resting on this old Cadillac west of Snyder. She'd seen them before, but this was the first chance we had to not only catch them Caddy-napping, but also had a camera at our fingertips. 
Topless Burgers/Windmill Ranch
     Topless or Naked are our two, new diet code words. 
     Me: "You going Topless or Naked today?"
     T: "I'm going Topless. I thought I was going Naked, but I'll go Topless."
Me: "Okay, lunch in five."
     Topless means a sandwich or burger with only the bottom bread. Naked means no bread (terrible idea.)
     Our theory is half the bread means half the carbs, calories, sodium, etc and that's gotta be good in the weight loss game. Full nudity seems a little daring as we're diet neophytes.
     What about you? Are you more likely to go Topless or Naked?

     The Word of the Day is: QUIESCENT, (Kwee S int,) Adjective meaning 'In a state or period of inactivity or dormancy.' Sentence: Strikes were headed by groups of workers who had previously been quiescent.'
     NEW, NEW, NEWS Element: ODDS OF USING THIS WORD????     ZERO. (What about you?)

     Diet Update: Sunburnt.😂😂😂😂
     Gracie Update: Took her to the groomers, got her a bath and she rolled in a puddle five minutes after getting her home.

Bill Robertson (5/30/20,) I also hate red lights because guaranteed I'll hit every single red light if I'm in a hurry. My nickname is even "Red Light Bill." Don't believe me? Ask Teresa or my sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncooperative Cows & English Bluebells

      I was going to title this blog STUPID COWS, but I think I got outsmarted and surprised by a batch of black and red bovines.  Uncoopera...