Bill Robertson. I'm the old one on the right. Those are my boys, Jack & Joe. I love 'em more than they can count.

Gracie and Me: Covid-19 #33

     I'm gonna write about the Miracle Noodle and "I can't believe this is not Butter" in just a bit, but today's big news is all about crude prices. May futures dropped below $0.00. Of course, that's absolutely unprecedented.😡
Global Wealth Advisors
     As my accountant, financial advisor and good friend Handsome Ben Murphy put it... "It's surreal." That's Ben. He's second from the left next to the tall guy, that's Kris. I don't know the really tall guy. I hope he played basketball.
     Ben's not tall but he is honest and good. He's good at life and his job.
$0.00 Oil
     If you were to know Handsome Ben, you'd like him. He's one of those kinda guys who quietly but sincerely becomes part of the family. He's with Global Wealth Advisors. https://www.gwadvisors.net/.      Teresa and I turn to him more times than I can count. His reply is always, "We this..." and "We that..." It's genuinely a tremendously comforting feeling to talk to the fellow who knows your Social Security Number and every time refers to your problems and worries as OUR problems and worries.
     Handsome Ben's advice these days is... "If you got in cash, leave it in cash." I know it sounds simple. But knowing Ben, he's really saying... Relax, if you can.. Be patient, if you can.. And now, is actually an opportunity.
It's Almost Sold Out/United, Snyder, TX
     I'm saving news about the Miracle Noodle until my Diet Update. So first, let's talk about butter or something that tastes like butter and must be very tasty.😜
     T & I are shopping a couple days a week for our area seniors. The stuff they buy is way out of my wheelhouse. So far, I've delivered diet Prune Juice, a lot of pre-cooked bacon, Sunny-D and "The cheapest chocolate ice cream you can find."
     I wrote in a few blogs ago that I've NEVER bought any kind of Prune Juice, but I have bought pre-cooked sausage... actually, it's not too bad. But, I've never bought Sunny D and I'm in Texas so the only ice cream I buy is Blue Bell. Now, they want Jiff Creamy Peanut Butter and "I Can't Believe it's Not Butter."
     Teresa practically swears by Jiff Creamy Peanut butter, but neither of us is familiar with "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter." Of course, we've seen the commercials but we've never bought it. I don't know what's in it, but it's very popular with our seniors.
Givin' it a Try
     Diet Update: The MIRACLE NOODLE is finally here. Zero carbs, zero sugar, zero calories... Wow.
     It's called a Sharataki noodle. It's made from water and some plant. Makers say it's been a Japanese favorite for 1,400 years. We'll let you know if it's really a Miracle Noodle or just a tasteless noodle.
     Gracie Update: Waiting for worms. She found a rabbit den. So, it's only a matter of time. The WTX rules are: Never eat any rabbit until after a freeze, but try telling that to a dog.😁

Bill Robertson (4/20/20,) Teresa made her world famous beans last night and the legumes did not disappoint. The trick is... Add spicy Rotel.
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncooperative Cows & English Bluebells

      I was going to title this blog STUPID COWS, but I think I got outsmarted and surprised by a batch of black and red bovines.  Uncoopera...