Bill Robertson. I'm the old one on the right. Those are my boys, Jack & Joe. I love 'em more than they can count.

Gracie and Me: Covid-19 #38

     Teresa's ramping up her jigsaw puzzle game, our big rose bush is blooming and our BBQ feast cost me 2.5 pounds.
Rosebud/Snyder, America
     Sons Jack and Joe gave us four rose bushes a few years ago to honor Teresa's dad, Samuel Harrison Stephens... Mr. Sam as I called him. Unfortunately, only one survived my planting skills, but it's a great flowering rose bush.
Practically Perfect in Pink/Snyder, America
     Every year around this time, we watch and usually say, "Wow, that rose bush is about to explode" and then within a few days... it explodes in these perfect pink blossoms.
     I think it's a climbing rose bush. So, I need to devise some type of climbing apparatus. I'm thinking a trellis, maybe a split rail.. the jury's still out.
500 Pieces
      Teresa ordered and received her latest jigsaw puzzle. She had to order it because the painful fun was all sold out in Snyder, America. This one is some type of dog park. A couple of weeks ago, T knocked out a 300-piece puzzle in a short afternoon. This one is 500-pieces. So, we'll see if she finishes by supper.
Jigsaw or Dentist?
     She asked me to help turn over the pieces and separate the edges and corners. I did, but was then gently advised not to just stack 'em… I should just lay the pieces out flat. First of all, I'd rather go to the dentist than work a jigsaw puzzle. Next... Well there is no next. Suffice it to say that I'm not a jigsaw type of guy. So, I took a break.

     Diet Update: The BBQ feast was great but costly on the scale. So tonight, we're having spaghetti and meatballs made with Miracle Noodles and turkey meatballs. I think the total carb count is like oil prices... less than zero.
     Gracie Update: She's wiped out because a testosterone filled cardinal keeps attacking his reflection in all our windows. The bird's apparently interrupting Gracie's naps.

Bill Robertson (4/25/20,) I hope your team's doing well in the draft. My SAINTS drafted a lineman in round one... I'm not too sure about that. I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncooperative Cows & English Bluebells

      I was going to title this blog STUPID COWS, but I think I got outsmarted and surprised by a batch of black and red bovines.  Uncoopera...