Bill Robertson. I'm the old one on the right. Those are my boys, Jack & Joe. I love 'em more than they can count.

Gracie and Me: Covid-19 #58


     A picture's worth a 1,000 words. Here's 15-20K.

     Gracie Update: No great shakes. She's gettin' kinda lazy unless we go for a walk. Then, she goes absolutely beserk.

     Diet Update: We're having a mini shrimp & crawfish bowl tonight with all the fixins'.... Crawfish, shrimp, corn, potatoes & even a little French bread. I dare our scale to pick a fight.

     Word of the Day: Regression: Noun: A return to a former of less developed state. Sentence: "It's easy to blame unrest on economic regression.
   

     Bill Robertson (5/27/20,) Sometimes, I'm very disappointed in The Word of the Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncooperative Cows & English Bluebells

      I was going to title this blog STUPID COWS, but I think I got outsmarted and surprised by a batch of black and red bovines.  Uncoopera...